Linking up with From My Grey Desk blog today! What was good with your week? Sharing a few highlights of mine. It’s very food heavy. Reason being, this was week one of my new gluten-free lifestyle. After feeling terrible for months (well, who am I kidding, years) due to my stomach condition I’ve finally moved on from the denial and am seeing how my body responds to a gluten-free diet.
In just five short days I’ve felt better than I have in years (like 10! years) which is leading me to believe that there just might be a gluten intolerance. And frankly, I’m okay with that if it makes me feel better, have energy and a better attitude. Now, if we could just conquer the sleep problems I’d be golden. Happy Friday!
1. The amazing view of the mountains we wake up to every morning. So fortune to live in such a gorgeous place.
2. First attempt at gluten-free chocolate chip cookies was a huge success!
3. Taking the time to eat a better lunch at work. Smoothies and decaf tea are the perfect solution. Gluten free, GP Friendly.
4. Sneak peak at two upcoming projects. Can’t wait to share them with you guys!
5. Gluten free, GP friendly dinner for two. Barramundi with lemon and cracked pepper, spinach and fresh (local farm!) beets.
Have a fantastic weekend!
Laura A says
Stopping by from H54F…I could probably benefit from going gluten free, but haven’t convinced myself to take that leap yet. I’m glad it’s helping you though!!
Lindsey T says
Took me 5 years to actually do it. So thankful I did. Good luck!
Found you from H54F! I went gluten free about 2 months ago and my life has drastically changed!! I’ve found a lot of recipes here http://allrecipes.com/recipes/healthy-recipes/special-diets/gluten-free/
Lindsey T says
Thank you so much for the website recommendation! I can’t wait to check it out. Gearing up to make a flourless chocolate cake, can’t wait to share with you all. Thanks for stopping in here at EO!