This is the ultimate comfort food. Really easy to make, not entirely unhealthy, warm and delicious.
Tomato Soup Macaroni & Cheese Casserole
Comfort Food. Yum.
Write a review
- small onion - diced
- 20 oz. tomato soup
- 8 oz. elbow macaroni
- shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add diced onion to a medium pot of boiling water. Add macaroni and cook accordingly. Drain well.
- Once drained stir the pasta and onions to ensure it's evenly mixed.
- Start by greasing your casserole dish with a thin coat of butter or olive oil.
- Pour some of the of tomato soup into the casserole dish. Spread evenly. Add a layer of macaroni and top with cheddar cheese. Repeat this 1-2 times, depending on the size of your casserole dish.
- Top the final layer with whatever tomato soup is left and cover with additional cheddar cheese. Bake for 20-30 minutes, or until the tomato soup begins to bubble.
- I adjusted the recipe to make smaller, individual sized casseroles. I used the same amount of ingredients, just split it up into smaller dishes. Enjoy!
Lindsey Thomason https://lindseythomason.com/
Leave a Reply