Friday!!! Thank goodness it’s here, was it just me or did anyone else think it was Thursday ALL week? When it finally was Thursday I woke up yelling thank goodness because I was exhausting myself remembering the days this week. Isn’t it strange how some weeks feel so long compared to others? It’s not even like I had something huge I was waiting for this weekend. Anyway, I digress.
Welcome to the weekend! We are lying low this weekend since we’ve been gone the last two. Actually looking forward to it. Enjoying the weather, maybe get a tan on these legs so I can stop blinding people. Linking up today. Have a great weekend!
1. More on this later, but I did a push up challenge in May and went from being able to do about 3 at one time before dropping to my knees and now I can do 20 in a row, perfect form, no knees! Where there’s a will there’s a way.
2. I won a $50 Amazon gift card this week in a drawing. Great way to start my week!
3. These are my new favorite nail polishes. I plan to write a post on them, but I found them at WholeFoods and they were on sale for $5 each (from $8) when I grabbed them. It’s called Mineral Fusion and is amazing.
4. This was actually a few weeks ago and I forgot about it. When I got to work this morning I was SO confused as my keyboard was growing grass. Literally I stared at it for like a minute before I realized the joke was on me. It was pretty hilarious.
5. This butterfly. When we hiked last weekend there were so many butterflies, all different colors and patterns. I loved this one and spotted it resting on the ground before it took off. So classy looking! I’m like a child in nature, I have to stop and look at everything because it’s all so beautiful!