Happy Friday, Happy weekend! Another crazy busy week in this house with long work days, after work commitments, dinners consisting of pulling a few bites of leftover chicken from the fridge and pretty much moving like rapid fire all week! I’m thrilled it’s the weekend to say the least!
Have a great one, hope the weather is beautiful where you are and don’t forget, Monday is Marathon Monday in Boston. Make sure to tune in and support the runners!
1. We climbed a short, but fun trail last weekend which involved some legit rock climbing to reach the top. I loved this view, so American with the flag and the giant star. Al looks confused in this photo, no?
2. I just bought one of these on Amazon for the handmade soaps my friend makes (she now has an Etsy store and she’s gradually adding more product!). I love it. It exfoliates your skin while sudsing up, similar to a loofah and body wash. Love a good bar of handmade soap.
3. This beast is our backyard. Yep, it’s a chaotic disaster that is getting addressed stat. I mean, what do you think they were thinking with that fence?
4. Reached the end of my rope with the temporary shades this week. Window treatments are expensive so we put these up in the main living areas until we decided what to permanently hang. Well I’ve officially started figuring that out because I ripped this one down after it fell AGAIN. New window treatments are in my future!
5. The trees are blooming! I can’t wait, like can not wait until everyday is warm and beautiful and morning walks have views of colorful trees everywhere.
Leave a Reply