It’s Friday and it’s Halloween! These weeks are flying by, but I’m not complaining because I’m counting down the weeks until my baby niece is born! What’s good for your weekend? We’re working on basement windows and a few other projects I’m hoping to get posted next week.
Have a great weekend and a safe Halloween!
1. This made me crack up. The school we live next to dressed up those plastic things alerting drivers to slow down because kids are in the area. What are those things called? The flamingo was my favorite.
2. A coworker made jack-o-lantern cuties. This is adorable for a kid Halloween party!
3. Gluten-free Friday at our local coffee shop. It’s kind of my favorite day of the week there.
4. Back in September I had another foot injury. It had gotten better, but was lingering, so I decided to see the doc last week. After x-rays, MRI, blood work and a few appointments it turned out to be good news! It’s a very deep bone and tissue bruise on the side of the foot. Will continue to heal just needs time. Best news of all, I can start working out again, slowly of course, but still, it’s better than nothing!
5. If you follow me on Instagram you already know about my glasses, but if you don’t (you should!), I got glasses. And I’m not entirely sure how I feel about them. I’m on day two and gosh they’re hard to get used to. The positive is that I can see clearly and my eye muscles aren’t killing me constantly, which is lovely.
Leave a Reply